Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

That was excellent!

THAT WAS ACE! I loved it!

A worthy sequel.

BOOOOM!

PIGS PIGS PIGS!

BOOM!

Data's First Emotion Data's First Emotion

Great!

The very reason why this isn't rated higher, is why I don't visit NG very often any more. Lokken makes funny animations. Fact. Check out his Reading Rainbow/Sloth animations for proof; His inane style, coupled with a great eye for a funny image, means his cartoons ooze humour.

Looking at the reviews to most cartoons, everything is 'Gay' or the reviewer wants to kill the artist or whatever. I can see Newgrounds growing in the coming years, and maybe we will see a little more maturity in the site (even if the subject matter of the cartoons transcends similar barriers. he he)

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Excellent

Haven't looked in on Newgrounds in a while. But what an excellent debut!

Ace! A credit to Ebay! (what)

Shoot Kim Jong-il Shoot Kim Jong-il

Ah- ha!

My old adversary, mr Fuong, I see you have made a game......mwaaaa ha ha ah ha

Chen-Baiwan responds:

ADVERSARY?!? ...Well...at least you didn't give a biased review and for that I thank you!

Downing Street Fighter Downing Street Fighter

EXCELLENT!

I wanted to play as David Blunkett - never mind. Last night my housemate laughed at the him on the telly and said, 'hey, look at his eyes, what's wrong with him?' I didn't have the heart to tell him. Yar Har. Great Job.

Soap Bubble I Soap Bubble I

Best game on Newgrounds....

Easily the best game on Newgrounds. Kinda reminds me of one of those Amiga games that you find on an old disk that you play for hours, because hey, 'you had another thousand blue floppy disks with the label half peeled off with various cracked games on 'em.' Atmospheric, moody, stylish, need I go on? No - in short - the best flash game I have ever played.