Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

That was excellent!

THAT WAS ACE! I loved it!

A worthy sequel.

BOOOOM!

PIGS PIGS PIGS!

BOOM!

Data's First Emotion Data's First Emotion

Great!

The very reason why this isn't rated higher, is why I don't visit NG very often any more. Lokken makes funny animations. Fact. Check out his Reading Rainbow/Sloth animations for proof; His inane style, coupled with a great eye for a funny image, means his cartoons ooze humour.

Looking at the reviews to most cartoons, everything is 'Gay' or the reviewer wants to kill the artist or whatever. I can see Newgrounds growing in the coming years, and maybe we will see a little more maturity in the site (even if the subject matter of the cartoons transcends similar barriers. he he)

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Excellent

Haven't looked in on Newgrounds in a while. But what an excellent debut!

Ace! A credit to Ebay! (what)

A Monkey Island Feast! A Monkey Island Feast!

Absolutely Great

F*cking great. No Question.

I mockery - F*cking great. No Question.

The old TN episode 4 The old TN episode 4

Hee Hee

I always love the way people always say 'I love it' and then follow with 'I didn't understand this bit and therefore thought that bit was sh*te' and then ends with a resigned, 'ah well'.

Excellent stuff. Keep it up! -and crack the next one out quicker next time...he he he

QUEST Episode 5 QUEST Episode 5

Taste my filthy stream....

This is terrible....only joking.....bwah ha ha

QUEST Episode 3 QUEST Episode 3

Yo Yo Yo

Hey Day, haven't been on NG for months, and my first visit is met with one of your animations....You better have finished your Sound and Media work or R. Watson will keeeeel you. Great work. Gonna check out the original 2 toons.

Here's one of mine, may I recommend the Transformers movie, or the Mikey one.

My site - www.oneeyedwilly.co.uk is up and running too, with all my ng anims.

Small world and all that, etc etc.

Drugs Drugs

Grow Up

Grow up, you little shit. In a few years time, you will look back on this and squirm. I remember being around 10-11 when the first Gulf war started. I used to draw little Saddam cartoons on my exercise books....what a prick.

And the luck soldiers remind me of a japanese cartoon on a Saturday morning. GO LUCK SOLDIERS!

mechobo74 responds:

Whatever you say man.

Flashers Flashers

Hmmmn

I thought it was gonna be about flashers - nude men and women running around football pitches and such. I won't pretend I'm not disappointed. *cries*

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

Classy

Very classy. That doen't concern itself with bloody dragonball z or whatever. Very nice.

Pete