View Profile Peterdonaldson

All 21 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

That was excellent!

THAT WAS ACE! I loved it!

A worthy sequel.

BOOOOM!

PIGS PIGS PIGS!

BOOM!

Absolutely Great

F*cking great. No Question.

I mockery - F*cking great. No Question.

Hee Hee

I always love the way people always say 'I love it' and then follow with 'I didn't understand this bit and therefore thought that bit was sh*te' and then ends with a resigned, 'ah well'.

Excellent stuff. Keep it up! -and crack the next one out quicker next time...he he he

Taste my filthy stream....

This is terrible....only joking.....bwah ha ha

Yo Yo Yo

Hey Day, haven't been on NG for months, and my first visit is met with one of your animations....You better have finished your Sound and Media work or R. Watson will keeeeel you. Great work. Gonna check out the original 2 toons.

Here's one of mine, may I recommend the Transformers movie, or the Mikey one.

My site - www.oneeyedwilly.co.uk is up and running too, with all my ng anims.

Small world and all that, etc etc.

Grow Up

Grow up, you little shit. In a few years time, you will look back on this and squirm. I remember being around 10-11 when the first Gulf war started. I used to draw little Saddam cartoons on my exercise books....what a prick.

And the luck soldiers remind me of a japanese cartoon on a Saturday morning. GO LUCK SOLDIERS!

mechobo74 responds:

Whatever you say man.

Hmmmn

I thought it was gonna be about flashers - nude men and women running around football pitches and such. I won't pretend I'm not disappointed. *cries*

Classy

Very classy. That doen't concern itself with bloody dragonball z or whatever. Very nice.

Pete

Good stuff

Short and sweet. Great stuff.

Pete.

'yeah, that's right, you heard me right bitch, Great stuff....' Grrrrrrr

nice

Why is this turd of the week?

I quite like it...it's classy!

Hey there kiddies.... Go watch my films, you buggers.

Peter Donaldson @Peterdonaldson